By Rachelle Bowden in News on Mar 22, 2006 11:24PM
- Chicago has had its share of Wile E. Coyotes, and now New York does too.
- In other NY/Chicago news, Daily Kos was interviewed in the NYT.
- The CTA has approved a contract to test a mobile security network where they'd be able to stream real time video from buses directly to emergency response vehicles like police cars, CTA vehicles and the CTA Control Center.
- Harold's Chicken is going all fancy for its Wicker Park location. That is, if you consider wheat bread, sandwiches and no bullet-proof glass fancy.
- Bad news: The historic Velvet Lounge is closing to make way for condos. Good news: It will be opening back up a few blocks away at the end of May.
Image via margaret lyons