By Rachelle Bowden in News on Mar 25, 2006 3:17AM
- Some signs along the Dan Ryan gave a phone number that motorists could call for information on alternate routes. Except when you called that number it was a phone sex service!
- This week Daley created a new job for Fire Commissioner Cortez Trotter. Now he's the Chief Emergency Officer. Does this mean we won't have to listen to him talk about carbon monoxide poisoning in those annoying pop up video ads on the ABC7 site?
- 18 African American employees at the Nike store on Michigan Ave. have been granted class-action status for their race discrimination lawsuit.
- Coming soon: An article on how ignorance is awesome. It's one thing not to vote. It's another to brag about it.
- Grant Park is the shit. Or rather... being shit on by geese. Apparently, dogs and shrubbery are the weapons that will be used to defeat them. "Release the border collies!"
- Photos of the soon to be Vauhnifer lovenest.
Reader and Audience via swanksalot