By Rachelle Bowden in News on Apr 5, 2006 11:56PM
- Yesterday more than 150 students from Kennedy High School protested by skipping class. In the face of rising violence at the school, they are demanding extra security and even saying they'd like police officers in the classroom.
- Now Open: The McCormick Tribune Freedom Museum.
- The Illinois House passed a bill that requires Illinois State Police to create an Internet database to track convicted meth manufacturers.
- ABC7 is unveiling its new State Street studio on Monday.
- Best Evs: This paper hat subway guy has the ability to change the world!
"Halt" via pantagrapher.