By Rachelle Bowden in News on Apr 30, 2006 8:16PM
- More than a million customers of Peoples Gas and North Shore Gas are gonna see credits on their next bills. Peoples Gas customers get $100, North Shore Gas customers get $21.
- Why McDonald's, super-, mega-, fast food empire of the world, cares about competition from Wendy's.
- The CTA is holding public meetings this week to get input on the proposed Circle Line project.
- Out for dinner and can't finish your wine? Pretty soon you might be able to get that opened bottle to go.
- Ruben Esparza has been selected as Chicago's Best Teen Chef. He's one of 20 chefs who will compete nationally to be crowned best Teen Chef in the US.
Friday's Critical Mass photo via wvallen.