By Rachelle Bowden in News on May 9, 2006 12:49AM
- 3 Chicago cops were seriously injured in a car chase on the Dan Ryan.
- Big surprise: Not a lot of tickets are being written for people talking on cell phones in their cars.
- RIP Hired Truck Program.
- Keira Knightley may not be coming to Chicago, but her Oscar dress and necklace are.
- Great mid-afternoon time waster: Zillow. Look up house values and compare them to others in your neighborhood. Just type your zip code in and kiss away the hours.
- The Bean's official ribbon cutting was today, just short of 2 years after Millennium Park officially opened.
- Just how does a 2-year-old get into a chimney flue?
- All aboard the fashion train!