By Rachelle Bowden in News on Jun 13, 2006 1:02AM
- A new boot for your car.
- Stroger was in the hospital again.
- This just in: Poorer schools have less qualified teachers. Makes sense to us.
- A former Chicago cop plead guilty to stealing cocaine, money and guns from drug dealers.
- An ordinance to ban the sale of meat treated with carbon monoxide? Carbon monoxide? Really? We had no idea!
- Topinka says if she's elected she'll block any plan to sell or lease the IL Tollway to a private operator.
- 3 possibilities for an Olympic stadium in Chicago: 1. Build a collapsible stadium btw Soldier Field & McCormick Place, 2. retrofit Soldier Field, 3. demolish McCormick Place East to make room for a permanent facility.
- IL leads the country in rail crossing fatalities.
- Metra's chairman is stepping down.
- CarePages help patients keep in touch with loved ones. These seem to be password protected blogs. Great idea!
- What do you think about a tax on soda to help fight obesity?
"FRESH OIL" via abmarfia