By Rachelle Bowden in News on Jun 15, 2006 12:39AM
- Laski was sentenced to 2 years for the bribes he took in the hired truck scandal.
- A woman was in Chicago Police lockup, charged with drug possession. She asked 6 times for medical attention and was ignored. Later on she was found dead in her cell.
- Daley plans to spend hundreds of millions to build about 15 new schools, proving he really does think education is the top priority.
- Those bomb-sniffing dogs that patrol the airport: You're going to see them working at the CTA now.
- Hats? Hoods? Sunglasses? In a year with a record number of bank robberies, wearing these things could deny you service at your local bank.
- The local artist whose work was featured in The Break Up? Whose work is in high demand now as a result? She had some painting stolen from her South Loop gallery. See what fame brings you?
- Oh boy... Our poor, troubled Block 37. Will it ever get developed?
- Starting to see photos of Pink Line signage on Flickr.
- Wanted: Emerald Ash Borer
- Becks is the new face of Motorola.
Today's image via Scott M