By Rachelle Bowden in News on Jun 21, 2006 1:44AM
- David Schwimmer just won a $400,000 defamation lawsuit, proving he doesn't demand 2 Rolex watches to attend his own charity events after all..
- An older suburban couple with a lawn cluttered with ornaments had some of them stolen. A ransom note was discovered. It told the couple to leave $25k in fake money and some Boone's Farm wine "at the White Hen behind the Twist-N-Shake (ice cream parlor)."
- Hey Cubs fans, "Let's hug it out, you little bitches!"
- Maybe you're a displaced Packers fan or maybe you just want to heckle the guy that refuses to retire no matter how bad he gets: Either way, Brett Favaruh is making an appearance at North Bridge on Michigan Ave. on Tuesday, June 27 from 10am - 2pm.
- Happy Birthday, Metroblogging Chicago. Go celebrate with them on Thursday. They say they'll have cupcakes, though we doubt it will be Snakes on a Cupcake!
"Humboldt Park Stables" via svenvertloh