By Rachelle Bowden in News on Jun 29, 2006 12:15AM
- Slate explains what Ozzie might do for sensitivity training.
- Chicago is the 38th most expensive city in the world.
- Things we included in our 2016 bid for the Summer Olympic Games: collapsible stadium between Soldier Field and McCormick Place, a landscaaped promenade linking this new stadium to Soldier Field, and an Olympic Village on the campus of Michael Reese Hospital.
- Think Schaumburg or Palatine are the most affordable places to live in Chicagoland? Think again, it's Forest Park.
- We won't hash through all the LPZoo elephant drama again, but the spot where the elephants used to be now has camels.
"Sweet Pussy" by pantagrapher