By Rachelle Bowden in News on Jul 6, 2006 2:31AM
- Pace is taking over paratransit.
- The Kit Kat Lounge and Supper Club, a popular gay bar, has a special drink on its menu from now til the end of baseball season: The Effen Ozzie GuillenTini. It's made with a bunch of fresh fruits and vodka and is served with a complimentary Sun-Times sports section.
- Is speeding in Chicago so bad that we need to call it an "epidemic"?
- College-educated 25 to 34-year-olds rank Chicago 7th of places in America they'd like to live.
- Already this season, 17 horses had to be "put down" at Arlington.
- Some guy caught a piranha in the Des Plaines River.
- Cool vintage Chicago postcards (via palla palla).
"His options were quickly running out" via p2wy