- Who the heck are all these Bulls fans who are rolling in extra loot? The Bulls added some new seats on the floor next to the visiting team's bench and sold them for $2,500 per game per chair, which is $125,500 per season. The Bulls said on Monday that the bench seats have sold out as season tickets for the 2006-2007 season.
- A cargo plane and a passenger jet came this close to colliding on Sunday night. The FAA says this is the 5th close call this year at O'Hare.
- We thought Chicago Tonight had its collective head up its pledge-driving ass when they dumped Sirott, but adding Mancow? So much worse.
- The Chicago Park District is suing the Bears to try to make them stop frisking fans at Soldier Field. The district is afraid they're gonna get sued for violating constitutional rights.
- Mixed-income housing has gone on sale at the former Cabrini-Green housing site.
Keeping with today's theme of humiliating summer jobs, this photo is via justinmajor in Contribute.