By Rachelle Bowden in News on Oct 6, 2006 3:37AM
- How many cops does it take to bust into a house and shoot a couple of dogs? 30?
- A Chicago man apologized for spreading his shit (literally!) around a courtroom during his trial.
- The Chicago teacher's union doesn't want public funds to be used for an online school.
- Remember those storms we had a few days ago? Some people still do not have power. It's Chicago's biggest blackout in 3 years.
- Mayor Daley announced a plan for the City to hire ex-cons.
- As seen in the Onion: Hungry Bears Defense Feeds On Soldier Field Crowd
"Crab Apple Soup" via pantagrapher