By Rachelle Bowden in News on Nov 1, 2006 2:11AM
- Some dude from the Chicago suburbs has been charged with bombing a library in Utah.
- Cardinal Frances George on why the world hates us.
- The Trib's circulation is down, but not as much as the national average and not as much as its sister papers.
- Roosevelt University is paying for college for some students at Social Justice High School.
- Putting drug offenders in jail costs money; in other news, water is wet.
- iLike music. Do you?
"Only the Asbestos Remains" by marinaro500, who notes "Taylor Street Housing Projects are falling! Last week there were warning signs for asbestos."