By Rachelle Bowden in News on Nov 3, 2006 2:29AM
- That new parking garage deal is going forward despite Dorothy Tillman and her objection that Morgan Stanley had slavery ties.
- How the CBOT merger went down.
- U of C is taking over Fermilab.
- Because the winning runner wiped it on our finish line due to some decals, the New York marathon is making sure they don't have any at their finish line.
- "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" helped a family on the West Side. Construction began today.
"Gut Feelings" via pantagrapher.