By Rachelle Bowden in News on Nov 15, 2006 1:42AM
- Wal-Mart has been taking some heat for selling shirts with Nazi SS logos on them. Days after they claimed they were pulled from stores, a local blogger found some still for sale at a Schaumburg Wal-Mart.
- Mayor Daley denies being behind a Chamber of Commerce move to install pro-business alderman in city council.
- Obama's not the only one; Guiterrez is in trouble over land deal with Rezko.
- Blackhawk player out for 3 to 6 weeks after ice skate cuts him open.
- The guy who fucked shit up on Election Night (broken elevator, etc.) is a former boxer who knows sign language (oh and he has a rap sheet).
- The Cook County Building fire in 2003 is being used to help California firefighters to ... er ... fight fires.
- Planypus is a new Chicago startup that just launched a cool service that helps friends make plans together without the hassle of e-mails and phone calls.