By Rachelle Bowden in News on Dec 8, 2006 2:15AM
- The ongoing saga of The Spire continues.
- This week in Foods We Can't Eat: Onions at Taco Bell.
- Pepsi is reorganizing and centralizing some of its operations in Chicago.
- And this week in GLBT news: Gay and Lesbian travelers love Chicago. We're #11 on the list of top destinations. And there's now a Chicago Gay Games DVD. And finally, the Chicago Gay Men's Chorus has a new CD out.
- Go see some Iraqi art at the newly opened Iraqi Art Gallery.
- South Holland hates itself some porno and is blocking the Comcast signal to the consternation of some of its citizens. (South Holland also has "A Community of Churches" on its water tank, but you know what? You can go to church and like porn, just saying.)
- Today OK Go was nominated for a Grammy for "Best Short Form Video" for "Here It Goes Again."
- Want to dress up like santas and get wasted? A bunch of people are doing it!
We're shivering as we type this and trying to tell ourselves that we just need to imagine we're sunburned at the beach. Photo by e.q.