By Rachelle Bowden in News on Dec 15, 2006 2:24AM
- Macy's is calling, mailing letters, sending junk mail and handing out coupons to customers who are boycotting them.
- Chicago Magazine announced their Chicagoans of the Year.
- Want some old stuff from the Palmer House? It's being auctioned.
- Speaking of auctions, a family is suing because rare Comiskey Park photos they own are already up for bid without their permission.
- And again, someone is auctioning off Walt Disney's NW Side home.
- Someone was shot at La Pasadita, although we're not sure which of the three it is.
- The Wonderland Express is at the Chicago Botanic Garden.
- What's your favorite holiday song?
"Silver Belles" via e.q.