By Rachelle Bowden in News on Dec 16, 2006 2:11AM
- The radar system at O'Hare failed a few times today, causing delays.
- The daughter of the IL Secretary of State Jesse Whitewas arrested on drug charges.
- Depressed? Eat fish.
- Hunger is on the rise in Chicago and it's hitting seniors and kids the hardest.
- Remember the woman who was found dead in her bath tub in Hyde Park a few months back? They think the cable guy did it.
- Some generous soul in Will County has been putting gold coins in Salvation Army Kettles for 25 years. Five have been found so far this year.
"Falling Snow through a window" via artamnesia.