By Rachelle Bowden in News on Dec 20, 2006 2:03AM
- An Illinois veteran made the cover of Esquire.
- A Chicago man was in jail in Iraq then disappeared.
- A Chicago contractor who was held in Iraq is now suing Rumsfeld.
- Interesting insight into what it's like to be a Christmas tree salesman.
- The Smoking Gun has more on that kid that jizzed in the school salad dressing.
- If you go to school in Wisconsin and stay there for 10 years after that then you'll get reduced or free tuition.
"Festive Geese" via speedy1469.