By Rachelle Bowden in News on Jan 4, 2007 2:04AM
- Jason Pisarik, an accountant from Lombard, defended his title as the Ultimate Couch Potato and won.
- People are mad about a political ad from Las Palmas, the Mexican restaurant in Wicker Park. With a mural like this, what do people expect?
- A baby boy in Evanston and a baby girl in Naperville were born at the same time and tied for the Chicagoland's First Baby in 2007 designation.
- Almost a million people have visited the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum since it opened in April 2005.
- Recycle your Christmas tree and you'll get a bunch of blue bags ... for recycling.
- Someone is $9.75 million richer.
"Aftermath" via Jeff Cagle.