By Rachelle Bowden in News on Jan 12, 2007 2:00AM
- City Council wants background checks for cable guys and other people who have to enter people's homes. (Hey, how about we start doing background checks on aldermen to see if they hang out with gang members?)
- Rex regrets saying he wasn't prepared for Packers game, says it was taken out of context, when actually he was just a blabbermouth.
- Hubbard Street announced its schedule and new personnel.
- Mike Madigan wants to move our primary so it helps Obama, who hasn't even officially declared.
- ComEd customers can cut their rates by signing up for a program that discounts service based on when you use power.
- They're re-doing the census
on the West Sidein West Chicago.
- The Bears game might see some snow; it was warmer here in 1921.
- Tomorrow at 3 p.m., Mack from the Mack at Night Show will be "launching" a sea hawk from the Michigan Avenue bridge over the Chicago River. He says if it flies, the Bears will lose; if it lands in the water, the Bears will win. Seems like PETA'd be all over it if it were a real sea hawk. We're guessing it's fake?
"Joe Ma Ma!" via kudzuplanet.