By Rachelle Bowden in News on Jan 17, 2007 2:10AM
- Jennifer Hudson won a Golden Globe last night.
- Chicago is famous for 16-inch softball, but apparently there is also a Hall of Fame.
- Some dude posing as a "Weird Al" Yankovic representative bilked some Chicago bars out of money.
- Some local directors are making Broadway appearances.
- Trump is yanking the discounts he gave some early buyers. Dick.
- The latest on "the Spire."
- Here's the history of Connie's Pizza recipe. "Connie" a.k.a. Concetta DeGrazia died this weekend at the age of 91.
- This SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY, World of WHEELS! is coming to McCormick Place. We remember when you could meet actual B-grade stars here. Nothing this year (we met Hasselhoff once).