By Rachelle Bowden in News on Jan 19, 2007 2:51AM
- McDonald's new menu, especially the new fancy coffee, helped them make big money last year.
- The city is unveiling Olympic ads that will be displayed at O'Hare.
- Motorola is sending kids to China (not in a Jack Bauer kind of way). And their investors want new fancy toys.
- Mayor Daley isn't allowing the Park District to jack up parking prices for the Bears game.
- An E2 guard discussed the stampede in the club.
- The CTA was found legally responsible for the Blue Line derailment.
- The U of I is ditching plans for an online university.
- The Trib's largest shareholder offered to buy the company and spin off its broadcast division.