By Rachelle Bowden in News on Jan 27, 2007 2:49AM
- Are you sick of hearing about the Super Bowl yet? Didn't think so. Some people have a real gambling problem when it comes to the big game. Others are spending all their money to get HDTVs for the game. If you're a fan and a bride-to-be, you might want to check out this Bears wedding gown. And if you've been down that road, and are married and pregnant, maybe you could auction your bloated belly as advertising space in exchange for Super Bowl tickets. The papers are happy for the Bears winning season because it meant increased street sales for them. Finally, if you're looking for a bar to party at, here are a few ideas.
- Here are some Chicago podcasts that people like.
- On Sunday, people are running up the Aon Center for charity.
- Last year home sales fell by 8.4%, the biggest annual decline in 24 years.
- The top chef at Lucky Strike Lanes will be one of the chefs cooking for a party of 6,000 people for the Grammy Awards in LA.
"It's all in the Motion" via swanksalot.