By Rachelle Bowden in News on Jan 31, 2007 2:00AM
- Bears fans will be allowed to tailgate at Soldier Field, but the NFL shut down plans to air the game inside the stadium.
- Making sure to jinx the Bears, City Hall is going ahead and making plans to throw a party to celebrate.
- The NYT on Robbie Gould.
- A 16-year-old boy accidentally shot himself on a CTA bus.
- After acquiring 60 stand-alone Osco stores, CVS is cutting 100 jobs.
- Residents of the 19th Ward, beware! Scam artists posing as cops are approaching senior citizens and trying to get their dough.
"I need one!" via photoshopabuser.