By Rachelle Bowden in News on Feb 15, 2007 2:14AM
- Starting this Sunday, Snake Punch Union will play for 3 Sundays at The Playground Theater.
- Nicky Hilton is getting sued by a Chicago development group for breach of contract.
- Interficio (Mobile Assassins) are coming to Chicago. Knowing our luck, we'd be targeted by someone with a real gun!
- What else could we sell to make some money for the city? Oh, how about Midway airport?
- On March 25 from 2 p.m. - 5 p.m., chimpanzee expert Jane Goodall and Harvard University anthropologist Dr. Richard Wrangham are doing a public lecture at the Navy Pier Grand Ballroom. The cost is $20, but since it's sponsored by the Lincoln Park Zoo, if you're a member you get a discount.
- Legendary DJ Herb Kent will present a free talk on the history of Chicago music and radio at the East-West University's Fourth Floor Auditorium on February 20. Reception is at 6:30 p.m. and the presentation begins at 7:00 p.m.
- This home video shows a suburban wresting dad jump into the ring, pull a kid off his son, and toss him into the air and off the mat.
- The Chargers want Bears defensive coordinator Ron Rivera to be their hea coach.
- Playboy's earnings fell 20% in the fourth quarter of last year. It's losing money in the magazine and TV businesses.
- Mob boss Joseph "Joey the Clown" Lombardo could face new charges.
"Love Is..." via rachelleb.