By Rachelle Bowden in News on Feb 22, 2007 1:37AM
- A plan is in the works to widen the road going into O'Hare and to improve and modernize the People Mover trains inside the airport.
- Watch out CTA Tattler, CTA Stories is a new blog dedicated to telling stories of Chicago Transit Authority adventures. The difference? Everyone can blog their own stories at CTA Stories.
- Chicago Professionals for Youth is having a party at Elm Street Liquors on March 3 from 8:30 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. They've got the entire bar reserved, and all proceeds will go toward supporting underprivileged youth in Chicago. The cost is $10 donation at the door and includes drink specials.
- Jersey Boys will be here 4 weeks longer due to record-breaking advanced sales.
- Local girl Drew Sidora is hittin' the big time.
- Today was Carson's last day on State Street.
- Nicky O Chicago nixed.
- Wal-Mart says they've had so much success with the jobs & opportunity zone on the West Side that nine more zones throughout the US will be added.
"Sun Kissed" via alforque.