By Rachelle Bowden in News on Feb 27, 2007 11:14PM
- Our newest indoor football team, the Chicago Slaughter, was just sold to Chisla LLC, an investment group headed by a northwest suburban luxury home developer. At least we're not in the hands of New Yorkers any more!
- Palos Heights wants to hold a half marathon next year.
- Three graduates of Northwestern were placed in Supreme Court clerkships.
- As if the snow wasn't enough trouble for O'Hare, then there were those pesky coyotes.
- A couple car dealers on the West Side were convicted of taking millions of dollars of drug and gang money. Luxury cars were purchased to launder the money and to smuggle drugs from Mexico.
- A hike in the cost of ambulance services?
Art Institute stairs via smussyolay.