By Rachelle Bowden in News on Mar 9, 2007 1:44AM
- Look at that, we figured out how to set the right date.
- Bust out the stale, crunchy bubble gum: Chicago equity firm Madison Dearborn Partners teamed up with Michael Eisner to buy the Topps baseball card company.
- Is Walgreen's discriminating against black employees?
- The county government is missing $500,000 in cash.
- Don't count on seeing any of the Bears playing in charity basketball games soon.
- Seven people were injured this morning when a freight engine backed into a passenger train south of downtown.
- O'Hare still the second busiest airport in the world.
- A Villa Park man was arrested in connection with four knife attacks.
- Burglars stole $30,000 worth of sculptures from a River North gallery.
- CPS teachers may not have to live in the city anymore.
"classic millennium park" via D. James.