By Rachelle Bowden in News on Mar 10, 2007 4:02AM
- Remember the fightin' Ligues, those scumbags who attacked the Royals' first base coach at a Sox game a few years ago? Well the youngest son (who was at that game but didn't storm the field) has been arrested for a drive by shooting in Chicago Ridge.
- Darin Erstad, good for 60 games of hustle (via Deadspin).
- The Democratic Party is hosting a fundraising event next Wednesday, the 14th, at the Chicago Hilton, featuring Howard Dean. $50 a head.
- The Sun-Times fixer column solves its longest running case, at least halfway.
- The CPD has developed CLEAR Map, its own crime-mapping system.
- The South Side Chicago Board of Tourism? Ha! Check out those links. You sneaky, sneaky Sox.
- Jennifer Hudson: singer, movie star, diplomat.
- The Bulls' Malik Allen hospitalized with an irregular heartbeat.
- Is Aaron Rowand coming back to the Sox?
- Chicago businesses open during the wee hours might have to install surveillance cameras.
"Old St. Mary's" via mattsabo17.