- Motorola settled a sex discrimination suit right before Ed Zander was supposed to testify.
- If ComEd can raise your rates, People's Gas can too.
- U of I has scaled back an MBA scholarship program for veterans.
- Four people, including a firefighter, were hospitalized after a fire at 3550 N. Lake Shore Drive.
- Two women were killed in Gary when a South Shore train hit their SUV.
- The historic Montgomery Ward Catalog House on the north branch of the river was sold to a New York investor who plans to develop office space and, what else, condos.
- A man was shot Sunday night while pushing his car down a West Side street after it ran out of gas.
- More bomb-sniffing dogs on Metra. Let's hope they train them better this time.
"Dogs" via pantagrapher