By Rachelle Bowden in News on Mar 14, 2007 1:51AM
- The FBI's Chicago office is one of the places where agents abused power of the Patriot Act.
- Our aldermen have advanced a plan to back the city's Olympic bid with a $500 million financial guarantee.
- Michelle Obama is cutting her hours at her regular job at the University of Chicago so that she can participate more in Barack's campaign.
- People are still debating about Chief Illiniwek.
- Elementary schools may be posting record high gains on state tests, but IL high school scores are flat.
- Ten guys and three chicks were arrested at this past weekend's South Side Irish Parade.
"Refugee: farhad kholee-abbasi" via Jancio. We're amused that he's added Daley to his sign now too.