By Rachelle Bowden in News on Apr 11, 2007 1:00AM
- Same old shit for the Cubs in their home opener.
- The cicadas are returning after a 17-year hiatus.
- Imus suspended, Jesse Jackson, et al stage a protest in Chicago.
- The president of the Chicago Teachers Union thinks that the school chief, Arne Duncan, should be held accountable and canned for the theft of the laptops that had all those teachers' names and Social Security numbers on them.
- If this ordinance goes through, motorcycles and scooters will have to park perpendicular to the curb.
"Kershaw Tie Crane in Repose @ Belmont Under a Full Moon" via TheeErin.