By Rachelle Bowden in News on Apr 12, 2007 1:42AM
- Wow. Snow. That's messed up!
- A virus has killed a bunch of fish in the eastern Great Lakes and it seems to be heading this way.
- Chicagoland mayors think that the state should pick up more of the bill for public schools.
- Abbott Labs has more than halved the price of its HIV drug to poor countries.
- The state wants to get its mitts on some Abe Lincoln artifacts, including a stovepipe hat valued at $5 million.
- A Chicago grandmother is the first American woman to translate the Quran.
- The guys that were beaten up by off-duty cops at Jefferson Tap are now suing the bar for over-serving and not helping them when they were getting the crap kicked out of them.
- The hunt is on for a man who has sexually assaulted and robbed some women in East Hyde Park.
- Yesterday one teen was fatally shot in the head in Bridgeport and two teens were accidentally shot at the Chicago Vocational Career Academy.
"perched" by ankylosaur.