By Rachelle Bowden in News on Apr 17, 2007 12:56AM
- About 500 activists got together at Daley Plaza this weekend as part of a nationwide day of demonstrations by people concerned about climate change.
- Chicago rapper Darnell "Belo" Smith has been accused of murder, and his girlfriend, Felicia Hamilton, was found guilty last week of paying off witnesses to the killing.
- Michael Jordan's divorce? It's reportedly the most expensive celebrity split ever.
- A Sterling house where Abraham Lincoln once slept is being turned into a museum.
- A 27-year-old man is charged with setting a fire in Quincy that killed five kids, aged from 10 years to five months, and injured a firefighter and three others.
- A police officer in Lincolnshire spotted a dog wandering around alone, but with a leash on, outside the police station. He began searching the footpath around the pond across the street and found out the dog's walker had fallen into the Des Plaines River and was clinging onto a downed tree.
"Grinders" via pantagrapher.