By Rachelle Bowden in News on Apr 18, 2007 1:17AM
- Daley said that we'll all need to be ambassadors for the Olympics to help win the bid.
- Yesterday's Boston Marathon winner was the guy who fell at the Chicago Marathon last year (and won). Also, a woman from Champaign took 2nd place in the Boston Marathon's women's wheelchair race.
- We'll believe it when we see it. After a year of discussion, mass transit users may soon be able to get on the CTA, Metra and Pace with the same pass.
- Two men were shot yesterday morning in Cicero in what appears to be a drug deal gone bad.
- A traffic aide on the Southwest Side died yesterday after being hit by a van. She was the second traffic aide to be killed in five weeks.
- A man in Indiana who works with recovering drug addicts is accused of coercing female clients into unwanted sexual activity by threatening them with jail time.
"Suet...not just for birds anymore.." via photoshopabuser.