By Rachelle Bowden in News on Apr 20, 2007 1:19AM
- The Trib has launched a new local portal for suburban news that will rely on "citizen journalism." Huh? Oh, you mean blogging?
- Abbot Labs is being sued over its arthritis drug, Humira. NYU and Johnson & Johnson have a competing drug and is accusing them of patent infringement.
- The 2007 World Boxing Championships will probably happen in Chicago.
- A woman walking her dog found the body of a dead 15-year-old boy in Chicago Heights.
- A 16-year-old girl was last seen getting off the CTA Blue line on the way to a concert with friends. Police and family are searching for her.
- A truck near Joliet was carrying 26,000 pounds of glass when it crashed and caught on fire. Only minor injuries were reported.
"Macy's" via Chaseism.