By Rachelle Bowden in News on May 2, 2007 1:29AM
- Lots of rain in the spring has slowed corn planting in Illinois. Don't worry about farmers not cashing in, though. They're getting top dollar for corn because of the growing demand for ethanol.
- Remember the lady bartender who was beat up by the off-duty cop? She's suing now. And another woman has come forth to say that police beat her up at the intersection of Ashland and Irving Park. She's also suing.
- Time for cougars and single MILFs to move on. According to Men's Health magazine, Chicago is only the 34th best city in the country for a woman over 35 to find a man.
- Lisa Madigan, the Illinois Attorney General, is promoting legislation to educate kids and teens about online dangers.
- In a ranking of the nation's top 10 counties with the highest number of millionaire households (not including the value of homes), Cook County came in #2. And all those millionaires might want to watch it because JP Morgan Chase lost a tape containing the Social Security numbers on some Chicago millionaires.
Immigration protest image via Time Out Chicago.