By Jocelyn Geboy in News on Jun 5, 2007 2:52AM
- All safety measures appear to have been working when a bicyclist was hit by a Brown Line train on the 4600 block of North Rockwell.
- Because we don't have enough to worry about -- the idea of a direct rail link from the Gary/Chicago International Airport to downtown Chicago is gaining steam and giving a push to other dormant rail.
- Those warnings before DVDs are no joke: Federal authorities have charged a Chicago man with copyright violations for allegedly uploading several episodes of Fox's "24" on the Internet before the show's season premiere earlier this year.
- Ignorance = evil? A Chicago woman who was reportedly angry at her husband allegedly sought revenge by attacking her infant son and fracturing 13 of his bones.
- Better, but not by much -- A father was charged with child endangerment Sunday after he passed out drunk and his toddler son wandered away, only to be found later asleep in a ditch near a road.
"Jedi Masters" by Joe M500. Where have you spotted these R2D2 mailboxes?