By Jocelyn Geboy in News on Jun 26, 2007 3:37AM
- All of these things are just so out of control lately -- - Christopher Vaughn, the Oswego man whose wife and three children were shot dead two weeks ago in their SUV, was finally arrested and charged with eight counts of murder in connection with their deaths this weekend. He's currently being held in St. Charles, MO on $1million bail while awaiting (and fighting) extradition back to Illinois.
- Well, thank goodness! They finally worked for something -- Police solved the murder of a fourteen-year-old Little Village boy by using surveillance footage from one of those city cameras. It's the first time that police were able to solve a murder in this manner.
- A study of young drivers shows that they are distracted-o-rama with all the technology, and it was suggested that ALL hand-held devices be banned in cars for drivers under the age of 18.
- How did you show your Pride yesterday???
- Oh, how beautiful is this? The city is scandal ridden, so in the last year-and-a-half, they've shelled out $13 million in legal fees to clout-heavy law firms defending the city in scandals. Awesome.
- So sad! Rod "Shooter" Beck died yesterday at the age of 38. We remember him from the "one game playoff game" against Dusty Baker's Giants in '98.
- No Best Buy on the Mag Mile; plans were scrapped.
- Illinois is behind in job growth in comparison to the rest of the country.
- Walgreens' third-quarter fiscal year profits jumped almost 30 percent
"Thrust For Equal Rights" by Mister Buckets Party Time