By Jocelyn Geboy in News on Jun 28, 2007 3:36AM
- Leo Burnett was hurting last year when they lost the Cadillac account, but they just made up some mileage by winning the Buick and GMC accounts from General Motors Corp. GM says they want to focus their Buick ads more on cars and less on Tiger Woods. Hmm. Sounds like a plan.
- Starbucks is upping their fancy by kickin' up the salad ante. They now have two national and three regional salads offered daily in Chicago area Starbucks stores. You can go here for your fourthmeal, but Starbucks wants to be your "third place."
- And this is just what our friend calls "bad salad" -- Michael's North restaurant, a popular breakfast spot in Old Town, was shut down Monday after city inspectors uncovered several public health code violations, including a cockroach infestation. As far as we're concerned, it's never been the same since it stopped being Mitchell's.
- That crazy Calatrava Spire is going to start going up.
- Ditka got dramatic on Capitol Hill talking about NFL retirement benefits.
- Donald and Doug and tickets and licenses and seats and freakout, oh my! A judge in Dupage did something to free up the case about the fighting Bear fans who had season tickets and we still can't figure the whole thing out.
"Sweet home." by *April*