By Jocelyn Geboy in News on Jun 29, 2007 4:24AM
- Google is expanding their downtown offices here. Their "playroom" has a Wii, Playstation AND
- He doesn't have any Olympic experience, but Daley picked former AON CFO David Bolger to head up the finance aspects for the Olympic bid.
- Would you totally just abandon your trip? Two jetliners rammed into each other at O'Hare during the storm madness.
- Are the City's "rain blockers" helping or hurting?
- If you have an I-PASS for Illinois and an I-ZOOM for the Indiana tolls, you have to put one of them in a metallic bag so you don't get charged twice. (A metallic bag?)
- A church group from Lighthouse Church of All Nations in Alsip gave away $10 vouchers for gas, but how much gas did people waste waiting in line?
"mudigirch settling in" by jaymce