By Chuck Sudo in News on Jul 18, 2007 2:05AM
- Faced with declining revenues, the Tribune plans on placing advertisements on the bottom of its front page.
- Michael Vick of the Atlanta Falcons isn't the only person charged with running a dog-fighting ring. So is 29-year-old South Holland resident Kevin Taylor.
- Like he needs the money: Oprah's throwing a fundraiser for Barack Obama at her California estate.
- Chicago Public Schools chief Arne Duncan makes his case for money from Springfield.
- Oak Park supports same-sex marriage.
- Lance Briggs still looking $7.2 million gift horse in mouth.
- "Meet the new boss...": Same old same old in Cicero?
"Inside the Skull, about to chomp down" courtesy of kudzuplanet.