By Chuck Sudo on Aug 7, 2007 10:15PM
- "Fast Eddie's Last Race:" Vrdolyak pleads not guilty to bribery charges.
- More goodness from Tony Rezko.
- Rudy Giuliani's teenage daughter is an Obama girl.
- The art of the deal: Mayor Daley reaches labor peace, brokering a 10-year deal with city trade unions that may help attract the 2016 Summer Olympics.
- Don't get used to it: Steve Stone fills in for Darrin Jackson (who's in Arizona waiting for his wife to give birth) on Sox games.
- Foie gras is a freebie at Alinea. Understand?
- Kevin Pang of the Tribune gives us a look at Art Smith's Table Fifty-Two. The verdict? Go now before the cult of Oprah makes getting a table impossible.
- O'Hare is Number One ... in fewest on-time departures.
- The Democratic presidential candidates are heading to Soldier Field this evening.
- Rahm Emanuel and Dick Durbin target BP in radio ads this week.
- And how many of you have signed the on-line petition opposing the proposed Whiting refinery dumping?
"Chicago Hot Dog Crawl" courtesy of liz noise.