Extra Extra: "We Link it Here So You Don't Have to Search" Edition
By Chuck Sudo in Arts & Entertainment on Aug 27, 2007 11:00PM
- Are Cubs fans still waiting to exhale? Illinois' number one team - don't believe us, check the map - is only two games back.
- Billy Corgan will say anything to promote Zeitgeist.
- One viewing of this video and you'll say to yourself that at least the Chicago Public Schools aren't that bad.
- Illinoisans have more to love.
- Video of Frank Calabrese, Sr. and Anthony "Twan" Doyle, "just talking" (via).
- The Brangelina Traveling Circus is now New York's problem.
- Classic footage of Buddy Guy with Big Mama Thornton.
- ComEd should have full power restored to the area this evening after last week's storms.
- Szechwan Restaurant on the Mag Mile was shut down by the Health Department for multiple code violations.
- Jose Contreras and Juan Uribe both earn spots on The Angry T's "Go-Away Player of the Year" lineup (via).
"Alleyway (10)" courtesy of Minneapolis Red Sox.