Extra Extra: "Come on Wheels Make This Boy a Man" Edition
By Chuck Sudo in Arts & Entertainment on Aug 29, 2007 11:20PM
First person to name the song those lyrics in the headline came from gets a no-prize.
- Own some of Billy Corgan. Really.
- It's not a good idea to e-mail a Playboy playmate via Myspace, especially when said playmate is dating the Bears' Adam Archuleta, you're from Aurora, and type in bold threatening capital letters.
- Some Wisconsinites have a unique take on the designated driver.
- What did you do on your summer vacation? (via)
- Give it up for your 2007 Fulmer Cup-winning Illinois Fighting Illini.
- Someone used an iPhone to tap into their inner Grissom and take a picture of Lance Briggs' Lamborghini while Briggs was behind the wheel.
- You know what they call Little League in the South?
- The unofficial puffed corn snack of Rogers Park, in pictures.
- Cubs Fans: Please Stop Believin' (better late than never for this one, eh?).
- Let us never forget the "heckuva job" Brownie did in New Orleans. Or that today was the fiftieth anniversary of Strom Thurmond's filibuster against voting rights. And never let them get away with these things again.
"Bike Commute" courtesy of the commuting-by-bicycle-herself Chicagoist Prime.