By Jocelyn Geboy in News on Sep 8, 2007 12:12AM
- Bill Clinton was in town today to sign books at Borders on North Michigan.
- A woman arrested for battery of an off-duty police officer claims that the arresting officer offered the cop filing the complaint a "free shot" while she was cuffed in the squad car. She also claims that the next day she was pulled over as a joke and let go.
- What is he smoking? Cook County Board President Todd Stroger says proposals to increase natural gas and electricity bills to cover county government spending are "sound ideas" that deserve consideration.
- MoveOn.org, is fed up with Congressional Democrats, and is considering targeting vulnerable House and Senate seats held by Dems in 2008.
- Anyone know why does an NFL team need sponsors separate from the league? The Bears just inked sponsorship deals with McDonald's, Subway, Samsung, Dick's Sporting Goods, and Home Depot.
- A new $50 million multiplex in Rosemont will feature valet parking, wide-body seats, babysitting, upscale food, high-tech projectors, and one "no teens allowed" screen. Niice.
"Wrigley Scoreboard" by rachelleb