Thanks to This Week's Advertisers
By tien mao in Miscellaneous on Oct 5, 2007 9:00PM
We'd like to take a brief moment to thank this week's advertisers on Chicagoist.
- AMEX Urban Adventures, because there's shopping, dining, and entertainment destinations to be discovered.
- OFFICE, with their new album and playing at Schubas next week.
- The Darjeeling Limited, in theaters now.
- Look Me in the Eye, by Augusten Burroughs' older brother.
- The Next Iron Chef, starting Sunday in its quest to find ... the next Iron Chef.
- Busted Tees, where they have some shirts on sale for $9.99!
- The Heartbreak Kid, which has a special contest for Chicagoist readers. You can win a pair of tickets to see the movie and a $200 gift card.
If you're interested in advertising on Chicagoist or any other site in our network, check out our online mediakit.