Monday Missed Connections: Grocery Style
By Sarah Dahnke in Miscellaneous on Oct 8, 2007 2:25PM
We’ve already been involved in a tumultuous love/hate relationship with the new Dominick’s on Chicago Avenue in Ukrainian Village, so we thought we were perhaps not alone in finding a love connection at the ole grocery store. So today, we bring you this grocery edition of the Monday Missed Connections, with all sorts of accounts of people making eyes at or around the meat counter.
- Paging jeans and T-shirt guy: missed connection in aisle four. (You also shop at Dominick's if that helps.)
- Is it a bit to presumptuous to assume your grocery store crush wants to actually spend the night?
- Charlie's Angels were at Dominick's! We have made it a policy to never respond to a Craigslist ad that involves use of the letter "u" instead of the word "you." Take note, buddy.
- Yikes! The way to make a successful connection does not involve waiting for a dude in the parking lot.
- Is it a sign of desperation when someone posts a Missed Connection about an entire population of people?
Where will we find almost-love connections next week? Stay tuned to find out.
Find a hilarious missed connection? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.