Monday Missed Connections: You Met Where?
By Sarah Dahnke in Miscellaneous on Oct 22, 2007 7:25PM
Admit it. One of the reasons you read Missed Connections (and we know you do) is because of the unusual ways people find to try and reconnect. In this edition, we highlight some of the past week's posts, where some brave souls have gone outside of the normal CTA/grocery store/local gym route and found potential love interests in some less-than-traditional places.
- Often times people who have a crush on their co-worker find it easier to post about it on Craigslist in order to avoid the awkwardness that may ensue. But what if you worked in a small factory in Glenview? And you were dying for a lady to know you had a thing for her. But if she didn't ever read your post, you might have a chance with the Dunkin' Donuts lady down the road.
- If you guys worked out, how would you ever explain to friends and family that you met at Old Country Buffet?
- Two people who thoroughly enjoy Kathy Griffin enough to pay to see her live belong together.
- Apparently Newberry Library is crawling with hot ass.
- Yelp is so hot right now. It's even got dudes leaving posts about ladies based on their reviews. Oh, Internet. Is there anything you can't do?
- For those of you who think you may never find true love, give blood.
Is reading Missed Connections part of your daily routine? Send the best ones to firstname.lastname@example.org.